· We are experts. We are experienced and accomplished at our work.
· We are humble. The client is the expert about their business. We are respect the client’s expertise.
· We are relevant. We focus on what is most important to the client, not what we think they should focus upon.
· We add value with every encounter. We do not get paid to show up. We get paid to move things forward.
· We are creative. We invent solutions for our clients. There are no boilerplate answers.
· We are good humored in the face of all situations.
· We communicate thoroughly. The client is always aware of our progress.
· We solve backwards. We do not default through projects, we engineer to the right solution.
· We focus on outcomes. Our clients need help, not PowerPoint slides.
· We respect time. We believe our best work is done when we abide by the adage: Be brief, be bright and be gone.
· We attenuate; we do not amplify. We seek to reduce anxiety. Our clients do not engage us to create drama or add complexity to their lives.
· We do not take ourselves too seriously.